Join the online conference and shape the future of sustainable energy together with us!
We live in a time of unprecedented global challenges. The scale and speed of change and the long term implications for people and planet are huge. The conference “Energy 2023” brings 1000+ thought leaders and change makers together
- to reconfirm why change is needed and give us the sense of urgency we need to act
- to share with us the latest insights on trends and innovation in energy
- to equip us with new tools to deliver energy transition
- to provide context and insights in an environment that changes constantly
- to work together across industries, across geographies and all stakeholders groups
- to build new connections to accelerate sustainable energy together.
Energy Transition requires team work above and beyond anything we have seen before. We would like to invite you to join our Conference “Energy 2023” on 28/29/30 June 2023. Join our exceptional online event as a speaker, as a moderator, as a sponsor or as a participant. There has never been a more convenient way to update yourself and make an impact. All sessions are accessible flexibly for 3 days. The event is open for everyone who cares about the future of our planet and is keen to play an active role in energy and sustainability. We look forward to engaging with you!
What can you expect
The upcoming conference generates value for all participants:
- It enables us to think together, sharing knowledge and ideas worth replicating in support of energy in 2023. We will focus on 10 themes.
- It enables us to feel where there is traction, where there are unmet needs, what citizens and businesses are looking for.
- And most importantly: it enables us to act in 2023 and beyond to achieve better outcomes for the planet.
Feedback from our online conferences in 2022
In 2022 we held our first 2 online conferences, which were a big success. We convened 1300 participants and 200 speakers and moderators. View the video’s below which were recorded during or specifically for our last conferences. For more insights into the KPIs of our last event in November, check out the slides below or download the full feedback brochure.